Issued 09:30 AM NDT 27 May 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeast 15 knots diminishing to light this evening. Wind light Sunday.
Flurries ending this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
High today plus 1. Low tonight minus 3. High Sunday plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Newfoundland near 4745N 5245W to 4830N 5200W
to 5030N 5400W to 5200N 5200W to 5430N 5200W to 5500N 5500W to 5800N
5800W then northward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
8 tenths of first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 27 May 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
North Labrador Coast.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank - northern half
- Belle Isle Bank - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan - northern half
- Laurentian Fan - southern half
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: