Issued 09:30 AM NDT 28 May 2017
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light today tonight and Monday.
Flurries ending near noon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
High today plus 2. Low tonight minus 1. High Monday plus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 27 May 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Newfoundland near 4730N 5240W to 4845N 5150W
to 5055N 5415W to 5235N 5215W to 5400N 5225W to 5435N 5500W to 5800N
5800W then northward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
7 tenths of first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 28 May 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan - northern half
- Laurentian Fan - southern half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: