Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 28 May 2016
Today Tonight and Sunday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind south 15 knots diminishing to light this morning then increasing to west 15 this afternoon. Wind increasing to northwest 20 early this evening then diminishing to north 15 overnight. Wind diminishing to light Sunday morning.
Showers with a risk of thunderstorms changing to chance of showers today. Fog patches dissipating near noon.
High today plus 17. Low tonight plus 6. High Sunday plus 15.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Bras d'Or LakesIssued 03:00 AM ADT 28 May 2016
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 28 May 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low 1014 mb located over the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing low 1014 mb located east of
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday high 1025 mb located over New Brunswick.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday high 1026 mb located over Banquereau.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: