Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 28 May 2017
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light this morning. Wind light tonight and Monday.
Periods of drizzle and fog patches ending this morning.
High today plus 9. Low tonight plus 1. High Monday plus 12.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 28 May 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low 1007 mb located over southern Laurentian
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing low 1008 mb located southeast of
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located from Labrador to Anticosti
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Cabot Strait.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday approaching low 1005 mb located near
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:49 AM ADT 28 May 2017 A low pressure system over the southern half of Laurentian Fan will
eventually drift southeast of Laurentian Fan today. Strong winds
around the low will gradually diminish today as the low
Marine interests are advised that higher than normal water levels are
no longer expected.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan - northern half
- Laurentian Fan - southern half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: