Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 27 May 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind light becoming southeast 10 to 15 knots this evening then veering to southwest 10 to 15 early Saturday morning. Wind increasing to northwest 15 to 20 Saturday evening.
Chance of showers or drizzle changing to a few showers this evening then to chance of showers Saturday. Fog patches dissipating early this afternoon. Fog patches forming late overnight and dissipating Saturday morning.
High today plus 11. Low tonight plus 6. High Saturday plus 17.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 27 May 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from Labrador to Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing ridge located over the eastern
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday low 1014 mb located over the Gulf of
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday low 1014 mb located over Banquereau.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: