Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 29 June 2015
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots early this evening then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Fog patches forming late overnight and dissipating Tuesday morning.
Low tonight plus 12. High Tuesday plus 20.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 29 June 2015 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1004 mb located over the Gulf of
By 3:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low 1006 mb located near the Strait of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:27 PM ADT 29 June 2015 A low pressure centre over Prince Edward Island will move through
Gulf waters tonight to lie over Newfoundland Tuesday afternoon.
Strong to gale force easterlies ahead of the low diminish as the low
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Banquereau northeastern half and Gulf - Magdalen northeastern half.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Banquereau - northeastern half
- Banquereau - southwestern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf - northwestern half
- Northeast Gulf - southeastern half
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: