Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 November 2014
Forecasts have ended for the season.
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 28 January 2015 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight low 1001 mb located over Eastern Shore.
By 3:30 a.m. AST Thursday low 1003 mb located northeast of
At 10:00 a.m. AST Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over New England.
By 10:00 p.m. AST Thursday ridge located from Labrador to Georges
Marine Weather StatementIssued 8:00 PM AST 28 January 2015 An area of low pressure tracking along the Atlantic coast of Nova
Scotia will reach Western Newfoundland tonight. Strong winds
associated with this system will diminish on Thursday as an area
Of high pressure builds into the district.
Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have been
Freezing spray warnings are in effect for Fundy..Grand Manan..
Northumberland Strait eastern half..Gulf-Magdalen and Anticosti.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - southern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: