Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 04:03 PM AST 06 December 2016
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 30 April 2017 Tonight and Monday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Gulf of Maine.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
the central Marine District.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located near Cape Cod.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over the southwestern Marine District.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:27 PM ADT 30 April 2017 Strong to gale force northwesterly winds will diminish from west to
east this evening as a ridge of high pressure builds in from the
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Banquereau, Laurentian Fan and Cabot Strait.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank - eastern half
- Funk Island Bank - western half
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: