Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 26 May 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 near noon with gusts to 30 in the channels. Wind diminishing to southwest 15 near midnight.
A few showers beginning late this morning and ending near midnight. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Wednesday morning.
High today plus 16. Low tonight plus 11. High Wednesday plus 23.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Bras d'Or LakesIssued 03:00 AM ADT 26 May 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 26 May 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located south of
the Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over Anticosti Island.
By 9:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough located north of the Marine
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northeast Gulf - northwestern half
- Northeast Gulf - southeastern half
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: