Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 20 August 2017
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwesterly 10 to 15 knots becoming light late this evening then becoming southwest 10 to 15 early Monday evening.
Chance of showers this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating early Monday morning.
Low tonight plus 15. High Monday plus 24.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 20 August 2017 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line north-south over
the western Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday departing trough located on a line
north-south over Newfoundland.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located near James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Anticosti Island.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: