Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 28 June 2017
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots this evening. Wind southwest 15 to 20 Thursday.
Chance of showers late this afternoon this evening and Thursday afternoon.
Low tonight plus 11. High Thursday plus 22.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 28 June 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing low located over Banquereau.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located over the western Maritimes.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Thursday weakening trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Cabot Strait.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: