Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 31 May 2016
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 this evening then increasing to northwest 15 to 20 early Wednesday morning. Wind veering to northeast 15 to 20 Wednesday evening.
A few showers and a few thunderstorms beginning this evening and ending late overnight. Fog patches forming late this evening and dissipating late overnight.
Temperatures plus 21 falling to plus 10 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 31 May 2016 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over New Brunswick.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located south of the Marine
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday ridge located from the Gaspe Peninsula
to East Scotian Slope.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: