Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 03 September 2015
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots near noon and to northwest 15 to 20 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 Friday morning.
Chance of showers today with a risk of thunderstorms.
High today plus 24. Low tonight plus 15. High Friday plus 20.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 3 September 2015 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the eastern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight building ridge located over the Maritimes.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - northeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank - northeastern half
- Funk Island Bank - southwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: