Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 30 May 2016
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind southerly 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 late this evening.
Showers changing to drizzle late overnight and ending Tuesday morning. A few showers beginning Tuesday evening. Fog patches forming early this evening and dissipating Tuesday morning.
Low tonight plus 11. High Tuesday plus 20.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 30 May 2016 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from Quebec to the Great
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from Newfoundland to
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:39 PM ADT 30 May 2016 Tropical cyclone information: the national hurricane center has
discontinued messaging on the remnants of tropical depression Bonnie.
The remnants of Bonnie is not currently expected to have any direct
effect on Canadian forecast waters.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: