Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 23 May 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots near noon with gusts to 25 in the channels. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 this evening then diminishing to light overnight. Wind light Wednesday.
Showers beginning this afternoon and ending overnight. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Wednesday morning. Fog patches reforming Wednesday evening.
High today plus 13. Low tonight plus 8. High Wednesday plus 16.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 23 May 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over Newfoundland to East
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located east of the Marine District.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line north-south
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough located from Newfoundland to
East Scotian Slope.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank - northern half
- Belle Isle Bank - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: