Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 November 2014
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 3 March 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight ridge located over the western Marine
By 8:00 a.m. AST Wednesday ridge located east of the Marine
At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight trough located over New England.
By 8:00 p.m. AST Wednesday trough located east of the Marine
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:50 PM AST 3 March 2015 A ridge of high pressure will pass through the district tonight.
Strong to gale force northwesterlies ahead of the ridge diminish to
light to moderate winds in its vicinity.
A trough of low pressure will approach from the west and move through
maritime waters on Wednesday. Strong to gale force southerlies ahead
of the trough veer to strong west to southwest winds in its wake.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for all
Freezing spray warnings are in effect for eastern shore..Sable..
Fourchu..Banquereau..Laurentian Fan and Cabot Strait.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Belle Isle Bank - northeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank - eastern half
- Funk Island Bank - western half
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf - northwestern half
- Northeast Gulf - southeastern half
- Northern Grand Banks - northern half
- Northern Grand Banks - southern half
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: