Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 29 May 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots this afternoon then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind light Tuesday.
Fog patches forming after midnight and dissipating Tuesday morning.
High today plus 11. Low tonight plus 1. High Tuesday plus 13.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 29 May 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from Labrador to Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located over the eastern Marine
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low located southwest of Georges Bank.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday departing low located southeast of the
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: