Issued 03:00 AM ADT 04 September 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 near midnight then backing to west 15 to 20 near noon Saturday. Wind increasing to west 20 to 25 Saturday afternoon.
Chance of showers today and tonight. Risk of thunderstorms early this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 3 September 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 4 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
5100N 5555W to 5115N 5000W to 5230N 4930W to 5530N 5200W to 6000N
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 4 Sep estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5845W to Newfoundland near 5025N 5725W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 4 September 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today building ridge located over Quebec.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday approaching trough located from
Newfoundland to Anticosti Island.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank - northeastern half
- Funk Island Bank - southwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: