West Brevoort - southern half
Issued 05:00 AM EDT 28 May 2015
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind light increasing to north 15 knots early this afternoon and to north 20 late this afternoon. Wind diminishing to north 15 early this evening and to light late this evening. Wind increasing to west 25 after midnight then diminishing to west 15 Friday afternoon.
A few flurries beginning late this morning and ending after midnight. Fog dissipating early this afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog and in flurries.
Temperatures minus 12 rising to zero Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 28 May 2015 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 5800N 5800W to 5820N 5735W to 6305N 5750W.
Sea ice west of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EST 27 December 2014 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southern half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - eastern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: