West Brevoort - northern half
Issued 05:00 AM EST 03 December 2016
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind northwest 25 knots diminishing to light early this morning then becoming east 15 late this evening. Wind backing to north 15 late overnight then to northwest 20 Sunday evening.
Temperatures near minus 11.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EST 3 December 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 6035N 6235W to 6320N 5805W then
northeastward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
9 tenths of grey ice including 1 tenth of grey-white ice in the
extreme southwestern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 AM EST 3 December 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday At 1200 UTC Saturday low 1012 mb located near Prince Charles Island.
By 0000 UTC Sunday trough located over Hudson Strait.
At 1200 UTC Saturday quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Baffin Island.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort
- East Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- East Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- North Labrador Coast
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: