West Brevoort - northern half
Issued 05:00 AM EST 19 December 2014
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EST 19 December 2014 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 5800N 5900W to 6110N 6020W to 6425N 5750W then northeastward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
9 plus tenths of grey ice including 3 tenths of grey-white ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 AM EST 19 December 2014 Today Tonight and Saturday At 1200 UTC Friday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Baffin Island.
By 0000 UTC Sunday ridge located on a line east-west over northern
At 1200 UTC Friday low 1018 mb located at 60N 91W.
By 0000 UTC Sunday low 1009 mb located at 63N 74W.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northwest Labrador Sea - eastern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: