Ungava - eastern half
Issued 05:30 PM EST 21 December 2014
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EST 21 December 2014 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EST 21 December 2014 Tonight and Monday At 0000 UTC Monday weakening trough from 1006 mb low located from
61N 92W to 67N 74W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday trough from 1012 mb low located from 64N 76W
to 74N 68W.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northwest Labrador Sea - eastern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: