Ungava - eastern half
Issued 05:30 PM EST 03 December 2016
Tonight and Sunday
Wind west 15 knots backing to south 15 early Sunday morning then diminishing to light Sunday evening.
Periods of light snow ending late Sunday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 6.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EST 3 December 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Bergy water except 9 tenths of grey ice along the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EST 3 December 2016 Tonight and Sunday At 0000 UTC Sunday quasi-stationary trough located on a line
north-south over eastern Davis Strait.
At 0000 UTC Sunday quasi-stationary high 1020 mb located over
northern Baffin Island.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort
- East Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- East Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- North Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: