Ungava - eastern half
Issued 05:30 PM EDT 22 June 2017
Tonight and Friday.
Wind light becoming southeast 10 to 15 knots late this evening. Wind southeast 10 to 15 Friday.
A few showers beginning late Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 22 June 2017 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
4 tenths of first-year ice except 7 tenths of first-year ice in the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EDT 22 June 2017 Tonight and Friday At 0000 UTC Friday dissipating low 1005 mb located at 66N 75W.
At 0000 UTC Friday low 995 mb located at 54N 92W.
By 0000 UTC Saturday low 991 mb located at 52N 74W.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northwest Labrador Sea - eastern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: