Ungava - eastern half
Issued 05:30 PM EDT 02 July 2015
Tonight and Friday
Wind northeast 20 knots diminishing to light late this evening.
Rain beginning early this evening and ending Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 2 July 2015 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
5 tenths of first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EDT 2 July 2015 Tonight and Friday At 0000 UTC Friday dissipating low 1003 mb located at 59N 93W.
At 0000 UTC Friday trough from 1005 mb low located from 56N 91W
to 68N 80W.
By 0000 UTC Saturday trough from 1005 mb low located from 55N 82W
to 68N 77W.
At 0030 UTC Friday ridge located at 69N 100W.
By 0000 UTC Saturday ridge located over western Hudson Bay.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - eastern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - eastern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: