South Labrador Sea - eastern half
Issued 09:30 AM NDT 26 April 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots.
A few showers and flurries. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon.
Temperatures zero to plus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2015 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 4800N 5300W to 4430N 4900W to 4540N 4615W to
5525N 5330W to 5700N 5700W to 5800N 5730W then northward. Sea ice
north and west of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 25 April 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Apr estimated from Newfoundland near
4637N 5331W to 4415N 4900W to 4415N 4600W to 4615N 3730W to 4730N
3700W to 5045N 3900W to 6000N 5500W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Apr estimated from Quebec near
5107N 5837W to Newfoundland near 5028N 5728W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 26 April 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary low located south of
At 9:30 a.m. NDT today ridge located over Baffin Island.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Monday ridge located over the Northwest Labrador
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:16 AM NDT 26 April 2015 Marine interests are advised that all warnings have ended.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank - northern half
- Funk Island Bank - southern half
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - eastern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - eastern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: