Resolution - eastern half
Issued 05:30 PM EST 16 January 2017
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind west 20 knots increasing to southwest 30 early Tuesday afternoon.
Blowing snow beginning early Tuesday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in blowing snow.
Low tonight minus 26. High Tuesday minus 20.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EST 16 January 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
9 plus tenths of grey-white ice including 4 tenths of first-year ice
except 9 plus tenths of grey-white ice including a trace of old ice
in the eastern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EST 15 December 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southern half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - eastern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: