Resolution - eastern half
Issued 05:30 PM EST 21 February 2017
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind light increasing to northeast 20 to 25 knots late overnight and to northeast 30 late Wednesday afternoon.
Low tonight minus 27. High Wednesday minus 18.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EST 21 February 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
9 plus tenths of first-year ice except 9 tenths of first-year ice
including a trace of old ice in the extreme eastern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EST 15 December 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank - northeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - southwestern half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank - eastern half
- Funk Island Bank - western half
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- North Labrador Coast
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - eastern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: