Resolution - eastern half
Issued 05:30 AM EST 03 December 2016
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind west 15 knots diminishing to light late overnight then increasing to northeast 20 Sunday afternoon.
A few flurries ending near midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures near minus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EST 3 December 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 7 tenths of new ice including 2 tenths of grey ice
in the western section and in the extreme eastern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 AM EST 3 December 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday At 1200 UTC Saturday low 1012 mb located near Prince Charles Island.
By 0000 UTC Sunday trough located over Hudson Strait.
At 1200 UTC Saturday quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Baffin Island.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort
- East Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- East Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- North Labrador Coast
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: