Resolution - eastern half
Issued 05:30 PM EST 26 February 2015
Tonight and Friday
Wind light increasing to northwest 15 knots late this evening and to west 25 after midnight.
Periods of light snow beginning after midnight.
Temperatures minus 19 falling to minus 24 Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EST 26 February 2015 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
9 plus tenths of first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EST 27 December 2014 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank - northeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - southwestern half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea - northern half
- East Labrador Sea - southern half
- Funk Island Bank - eastern half
- Funk Island Bank - western half
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - eastern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - northern half
- South Labrador Sea - southern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: