Issued 08:00 PM NDT 07 July 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 knots late this evening then veering to southwest 15 to 20 Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 20 to 25 Wednesday afternoon.
Showers beginning Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 7 July 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador 5705N 6125W to 5710N 5850W to 5800N
5830W then northward. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 7 July 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 7 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4650N 5404W to 4600N 5400W to 4130N 5000W to 4130N 4830W to 4645N
4330W to 4900N 4315W to 5530N 4730W to 6000N 5700W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 7 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5020N 6000W to Newfoundland near 4946N 5752W.
Iceberg Count51 to 100 icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 7 July 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
the East Coast of Newfoundland.
By 3:30 p.m. NDT Wednesday ridge located east of the Grand Banks.
At 3:00 a.m. NDT Wednesday approaching trough located over the
St. Lawrence River.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - eastern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - eastern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: