Issued 08:00 PM NDT 29 May 2016
Tonight and Monday
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 knots Monday morning and to south 20 to 25 Monday afternoon.
Periods of rain beginning Monday morning. Fog patches forming Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 29 May 2016 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 5225N 5540W to 5250N 5405W to
5340N 5505W to 5440N 5255W to 5635N 5730W to 5800N 5830W then
northward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 29 May 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4656N 5402W to 4300N 4945W to 4300N 4815W to 4400N 4430W to 4545N
3700W to 4730N 3700W to 5300N 4715W to 5600N 4900W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 May estimated from Quebec near
5017N 6025W to Newfoundland near 4903N 5822W.
Iceberg Count51 to 100 icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 29 May 2016 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight departing low 999 mb located east of the
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over eastern Newfoundland.
By 8:00 p.m. NDT Monday ridge located over the southeastern
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight low located over western Quebec.
By 3:30 p.m. NDT Monday low located near Labrador.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - eastern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: