North Labrador Coast
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 24 April 2015
Tonight and Saturday
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots.
A few showers or flurries and fog patches.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 24 April 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 4800N 5300W to 4430N 4900W to 4540N 4615W to
5525N 5330W to 5700N 5700W to 5800N 5730W then northward. Sea ice
north and west of the ice edge.
9 tenths of first-year ice including a trace of old ice.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 24 April 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Apr estimated from Newfoundland near
4637N 5331W to 4430N 4900W to 4415N 4600W to 4630N 3730W to 4730N
3700W to 5045N 3900W to 6000N 5500W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Apr estimated from Quebec near
5107N 5837W to Newfoundland near 5028N 5728W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 24 April 2015 Tonight and Saturday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary low located south of
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located north of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:17 PM NDT 24 April 2015 Marine interests are advised that a freezing spray warning is in
effect for the Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank - eastern half
- Funk Island Bank - western half
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southern half
- North Labrador Coast
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northern half
- South Labrador Sea - southern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: