Issued 04:00 AM NDT 02 September 2015
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind light becoming southeast 10 to 15 knots this afternoon then becoming northwest 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind increasing to north 20 to 25 Thursday afternoon.
A few showers beginning this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 11 July 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM NDT 2 September 2015 Today Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 a.m. NDT today low 998 mb located over southern Funk
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Thursday low 998 mb located over southern Belle
At 4:00 a.m. NDT today weakening ridge located over the South
By 4:00 p.m. NDT today departing ridge located north of Labrador
At 4:00 p.m. NDT today approaching low 999 mb located over northern
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:17 PM NDT 1 September 2015 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have ended.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Northeast Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: