Issued 09:30 PM NDT 04 August 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind southeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 Wednesday morning.
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms late this evening.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 04 August 2015
Thursday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Friday Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots.
Saturday Wind north 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 11 July 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 4 August 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located over the East Labrador Sea.
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Wednesday ridge located east of the Marine
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight trough located over eastern Quebec.
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Wednesday low 999 mb located over the Mid
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort
- East Labrador Sea - northern half
- East Labrador Sea - southern half
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Northeast Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: