Issued 09:30 PM NDT 27 May 2017
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeast 15 knots diminishing to light late overnight. Wind light Sunday.
Flurries ending late overnight.
Low tonight minus 3. High Sunday plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 27 May 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Newfoundland near 4730N 5240W to 4845N 5150W
to 5055N 5415W to 5235N 5215W to 5400N 5225W to 5435N 5500W to 5800N
5800W then northward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
7 tenths of first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 27 May 2017 Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - eastern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - eastern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: