Issued 05:00 AM EDT 22 June 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwest 20 knots diminishing to light early this morning. Wind light tonight and Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 21 June 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 5800N 5900W to 6130N 6000W to 6325N 5755W
then northeastward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 AM EDT 22 June 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 1200 UTC Thursday weakening low 1003 mb located near Hall Beach.
By 0000 UTC Saturday weakening low 1008 mb located near Foxe Basin.
At 1200 UTC Thursday low 995 mb located at 53N 99W.
By 0000 UTC Saturday low 995 mb located at 52N 74W.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northwest Labrador Sea - eastern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: