Central Brevoort - northern half
Issued 05:00 AM EDT 30 May 2015
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind light increasing to north 15 knots Sunday afternoon and to north 20 Sunday evening.
Fog becoming fog patches late this morning and dissipating Sunday afternoon.
High today minus 2. Low tonight minus 11. High Sunday minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 30 May 2015 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 5800N 5800W to 6055N 5705W to 6250N 5745W.
Sea ice west of the ice edge.
9 tenths of first-year ice including a trace of old ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EST 27 December 2014 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - eastern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - eastern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: