Central Brevoort - northern half
Issued 05:00 AM EDT 28 May 2016
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind west 20 knots diminishing to west 15 late this morning then veering to north 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind veering to northeast 20 Sunday evening.
A few flurries beginning Sunday morning and ending Sunday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures minus 4 rising to zero this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 27 May 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 5800N 5830W to 5940N 5835W to 6040N 5945W to
6055N 5840W to 6310N 5750W then northeastward. Sea ice west of the
7 tenths of first-year ice including a trace of old ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 AM EST 28 December 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - eastern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: