Central Brevoort - northern half
Issued 05:00 PM EDT 25 May 2016
Tonight and Thursday
Wind southwest 25 to 30 knots diminishing to west 20 late this evening and to light late overnight. Wind increasing to west 15 to 20 Thursday afternoon.
Chance of flurries.
Temperatures near minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 5800N 5830W to 5940N 5845W to 6050N 6020W to
6310N 5750W then northeastward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
7 tenths of first-year ice including a trace of old ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 AM EST 28 December 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southern half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast - northern half
- South Labrador Coast - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - eastern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: