Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 June 2017
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots near noon then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 Monday morning.
A few showers beginning early this evening and ending Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 June 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low 984 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over New England.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: