Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EST 29 January 2015
Tonight and Friday
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then increasing to northerly 15 to 20 Friday afternoon.
Snow beginning late this evening changing to periods of light snow Friday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 9. High Friday minus 2.
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 29 January 2015 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located off Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 1007 mb located over the
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday low 989 mb located over Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: