Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 28 August 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots early this morning and to southwest 15 to 20 near noon. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 this evening then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Saturday morning.
Mist dissipating early this morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in mist.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 28 August 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday weakening trough located from Sept-Îles
to Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: