Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 10 February 2016
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind light increasing to westerly 10 to 15 knots this evening and to westerly 15 to 20 Thursday afternoon.
Periods of light snow.
Temperatures minus 10 rising to minus 5 this afternoon then falling to minus 12 Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 10 February 2016 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today deepening low 975 mb located south of
By 1:00 p.m. EST today departing low 970 mb located northeast
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: