Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 03 March 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 20 knots this morning then becoming light this afternoon. Wind increasing to southwest 20 to 30 Wednesday morning then diminishing to west 15 to 20 Wednesday evening.
Snow beginning this evening changing to a few flurries Wednesday morning and ending Wednesday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 15 rising to minus 2 Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 3 March 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Lake Saint-Jean to
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing ridge located from Labrador to
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low 991 mb located west of James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 983 mb located northwest of Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: