Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 24 February 2017
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this afternoon then increasing to northeast 15 to 20 early this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 20 to 30 near midnight then diminishing to northeast 15 to 20 near noon Saturday.
Rain beginning this afternoon changing to freezing rain this evening and ending near noon Saturday. Fog patches dissipating this morning.
High today plus 2. Low tonight minus 3. High Saturday plus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 24 February 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low 992 mb located near Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 985 mb located west of Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: