Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 28 January 2015
Today Tonight and Thursday
Snow ending early this morning.
High today minus 8. Low tonight minus 19. High Thursday minus 10.
Issued 06:00 AM EST 28 January 2015
Friday Wind light increasing to northerly 15 to 25 knots late in the day.
Saturday Wind northerly 15 to 25 knots becoming northwest 15.
Sunday Wind light.
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 28 January 2015 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 994 mb located over western Nova Scotia.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 1004 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located from Labrador to Cape Cod.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low located over the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low located over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: