Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 29 June 2015
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light this evening then becoming southwest 10 to 15 near noon Tuesday. Wind becoming light Tuesday evening.
Chance of showers late this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 29 June 2015 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1005 mb located over the Gulf of
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday departing low 1006 mb located northeast
of Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from James Bay to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located from Labrador to Lake
Saint-Jean then to Lake Erie.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: