Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 22 September 2017
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots Saturday morning then diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Showers or thunderstorms beginning Saturday evening. Fog patches overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog patches and as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 September 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1024 mb located near Tadoussac.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight high 1024 mb located near Cape Breton
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight intensifying trough located near James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday weakening trough located from Newfoundland
to Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hurricanes and Climate Change
Hurricanes and Climate Change, is there a link?
- Date modified: