Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 April 2017
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to northeast 10 to 15 late this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 after midnight then becoming northeast 10 to 20 near noon Tuesday.
Rain beginning Tuesday evening.
Low tonight minus 1. High Tuesday plus 8.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 April 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low 992 mb located over
northern Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from James Bay to Tadoussac.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: