Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 20 November 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 early this evening then becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 15 Tuesday afternoon.
A few flurries ending late this morning. Light snow overnight and Tuesday morning.
Temperatures falling to minus 7 this afternoon. High Tuesday plus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 20 November 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing low 980 mb located over Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EST Tuesday approaching trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: