Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 01 December 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind light becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots near noon then diminishing to light Wednesday morning. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 Wednesday afternoon.
Freezing rain beginning late this evening changing to rain Wednesday morning and ending Wednesday afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Temperatures minus 7 rising to plus 2 Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 1 December 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight weakening ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Rimouski.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday trough located from Lake Saint-Jean
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: