Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 27 January 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots increasing to northeast 25 to 35 early this morning then diminishing to northeast 15 to 25 this evening. Wind becoming northeast 10 to 20 after midnight then diminishing to light Wednesday morning. Wind becoming west 10 to 15 Wednesday afternoon.
Snow beginning early this afternoon and ending Wednesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 18 rising to minus 8 Wednesday afternoon then falling to minus 15 Wednesday evening.
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Donnacona to BeauportIssued 03:00 AM EST 27 January 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 27 January 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located from Labrador
Coast to Lake Saint-Jean then to Lake Huron.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 985 mb located 120 miles
south of Cape Cod.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 1000 mb located over Cape Breton
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: