Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EST 06 February 2016
Tonight and Sunday
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 late this afternoon then veering to northwest 15 to 20 early Sunday morning. Wind diminishing to light late Sunday morning then increasing to northeast 15 early Sunday afternoon. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Sunday evening.
A few flurries ending late this evening. Flurries at times heavy overnight. Chance of flurries beginning Sunday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures minus 3 falling to minus 9 Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 6 February 2016 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 5:00 a.m. EST Sunday ridge located off Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today cold front located from James Bay to Lake
By 1:00 p.m. EST Sunday departing cold front located from
Newfoundland to Prince Edward Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: