Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 28 May 2015
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light this afternoon then becoming northeast 10 to 15 Friday morning.
A few showers beginning this morning and ending early this evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:24 AM EDT 28 May 2015 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from Labrador to Lake
Saint-Jean then to Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing trough located from Newfoundland
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight high located near James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday weakening high located near Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: