Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 16 January 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots early this morning and to southwest 15 to 25 late this morning. Wind diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 this evening and to light Tuesday morning. Wind increasing to northeast 10 to 15 near noon Tuesday and to northeast 15 to 25 Tuesday evening.
Snow beginning this morning and ending early this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
High today minus 3. Low tonight minus 17. High Tuesday minus 7.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 16 January 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing ridge located from Labrador to
Prince Edward Island then to New England.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1001 mb located over James Bay.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday departing low 1007 mb located over
At 1:00 p.m. EST today ridge located from Hudson Bay to Lake
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located from Labrador to Sept-Îles
then to Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: