Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 21 August 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to southerly 10 to 20 near noon Tuesday.
Chance of showers this evening and Tuesday late in the day with risk of thunderstorms. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Donnacona to BeauportIssued 4:30 PM EDT 21 August 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 August 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Newfoundland.
At 5:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday intensifying low 1003 mb located north
of Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 986 mb located over northern Quebec.
At 9:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough from low located on a line
north-south over Matane.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: