Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 March 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind light increasing to northerly 15 to 20 knots early this afternoon then veering to northeast 15 near midnight. Wind diminishing to light Saturday morning.
A few flurries ending early this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
High today minus 3. Low tonight minus 13. High Saturday minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 March 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from the Strait of Belle Isle
to Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing trough located from the Strait
of Belle Isle to Havre Saint-Pierre.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Ontario to Ungava Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located from Lake Erie to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: