Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EST 18 January 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 this afternoon then becoming light Thursday morning. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 near noon Thursday then becoming light Thursday evening.
Periods of snow beginning early this morning and ending Thursday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures minus 9 rising to zero Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 18 January 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing ridge located on a line
north-south over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday trough located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: