Donnacona to Beauport
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 03 July 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots this morning then diminishing to light this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 3 July 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today weakening low 996 mb located north of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday weakening low 1010 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located north of Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located from Labrador to Montréal.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: