Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 11:50 AM EDT 21 October 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 knots early this afternoon and to northeast 15 to 25 this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 25 to 35 after midnight then diminishing to northeast 20 to 25 near noon Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 11:50 AM EDT 21 October 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 October 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing trough located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Summer 2017: Significant weather across Canada
By analyzing weather events, ECCC is collecting more information as to how our climate is changing.
- Date modified: