Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 March 2017
Tonight and Saturday
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light near midnight then increasing to northeast 10 to 20 early Saturday morning.
Periods of light snow ending early this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures near minus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 March 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today cold front located from Ungava Bay to
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight high 1033 mb located over northwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday high 1038 mb located southeast of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: