Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 24 February 2017
Tonight and Saturday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 25 knots early this evening and to northeast 30 to 40 late this evening. Wind diminishing to northeast 15 to 25 near noon Saturday then becoming southwest 10 to 20 Saturday evening.
Periods of light snow beginning late this afternoon changing to freezing rain this evening and ending near noon Saturday. Showers beginning Saturday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Low tonight minus 3. High Saturday plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 9:37 PM EST 24 February 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 24 February 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
By 1:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 994 mb located near Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 986 mb located west of Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: