Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 April 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 20 early this evening and to northeast 25 to 35 near midnight. Wind diminishing to northeast 15 to 25 Tuesday morning.
Rain beginning Tuesday evening.
High today plus 5. Low tonight minus 1. High Tuesday plus 6.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 08:32 AM EDT 24 April 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 April 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gaspe Peninsula.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over northern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: