Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 May 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light late this morning then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to light early this evening then becoming northeast 10 to 15 near noon Saturday.
A few showers ending late this afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms today. Fog patches forming near midnight and dissipating Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 1:01 PM EDT 27 May 2016
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 May 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line north-south
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1009 mb located over northern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 1014 mb located south of Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: