Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 04 August 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 late this morning then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 20 near noon Wednesday.
Chance of showers today and Wednesday. Risk of thunderstorms today and Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 4 August 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 998 mb located over northern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 1000 mb located over Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough from low located on a line
north-south over New Brunswick.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: