Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 08 July 2015
Today Tonight and Thursday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 early this morning then becoming northeast 10 to 20 early this evening. Wind diminishing to light overnight then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Thursday morning.
A few showers ending early this morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 08 July 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 8 July 2015 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing trough located on a line
north-south over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: