Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 01 July 2015
Tonight and Thursday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeasterly 10 to 20 knots becoming light this evening then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 late overnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 to 30 early Thursday morning then diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 Thursday afternoon.
Showers ending early Thursday morning with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 6:09 PM EDT 01 July 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 1 July 2015 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1002 mb located 90 miles north of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 997 mb located 80 miles west of
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from the low to Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough located from the low to Chaleur
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: