Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 14 February 2016
Tonight and Monday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 30 to 40 knots diminishing to southwest 20 to 30 this evening and to southwest 10 to 20 Monday afternoon. Wind diminishing to light Monday evening.
Sea smoke over open water overnight and Monday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in sea smoke.
Low tonight minus 22. High Monday minus 12.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 3:00 PM EST 14 February 2016
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 14 February 2016 Tonight and Monday At 3:30 p.m. EST today low 967 mb located over southeastern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 966 mb located over northeastern
At 3:00 p.m. EST today high 1036 mb located over eastern Lake
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday high 1039 mb located southeast of Nova
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: